Succession is not just about planning for changes in the C-suite. Beyond identifying future leaders, your succession planning should include workforce planning, skills gap analyses and the creation of development programs to increase bench strength at all levels of the organization. Learn talent sourcing methods to identify and define the leadership skills you need at the top. At the same time, discover how to align and integrate those competencies throughout the company
- Importance of talent management
- Right person for the right job
- Retaining the top talent
- Understanding employee better
- Better professional development decisions
- Culture, work environment and talent management
- Relevance of culture
- Cultural ideals
- Cultural compatibility
- Preserving healthy teams
- Strategies in attracting and retaining talents
- Create a culture that pulls in talented people
- Implement a referral program
- Communicate the company’s career development program
- Assess top performers for future potential
- Developing a succession planning process
- Identify critical positions
- Identify competencies
- Identify succession management strategies
- Implementing the plan
- Evaluate effectiveness
- Developing succession planning feedback
- Evaluating participants’ satisfaction
- Evaluating program progress
- Evaluating the effectiveness of replacements
- Evaluating results
HR Managers, Executives, Officers.
lectures, group discussions and syndicate work
Duration : 2 days
Time : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue : To be announced
Fee : RM2,485.00
Facilitator : Dr Balan Dass 016 – 227 0057
Registration : Contact Program Manager, Tong How Lit.
Tel : 03 – 7955 2382
About the Facilitator:
Dr Balan Dass, holds a Ph.D in Adult and Continuing Professional Education from University Putra Malaysia, a Master in Education, majoring in Training & Development from University of Sheffield, UK.
He specialises in the areas like behavioural sciences, human resources, training and development and continuing education. He also teaches at tertiary level conducting classes at DBA and Masters’ levels.
He is a member and the Vice-President of the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management, a Certified HR Practitioner (CHRP), an approved trainer of Pembangunan Sumber Manausia Berhad and the Consultant for the National Human Resource Centre, Malaysia.