The main focus of human capital development is organizational learning. The knowledge in this area can be used to manage and assess learning with the aim of helping individuals and groups in organizations to enhance their performance, productivity and employability.
Systematic Approach to Human Capital Development
- How successful human capital connects to business results
- using the same discipline in financial capital measurement and management in human capital
- A practice to make progressively better human capital decisions
- A system designed to create sustained competitive advantage through people
Understanding Individual & Group Behavior
- Recognize demographic and cultural influences on organizations
- Apply motivational and performance theories
- Apply effective leadership and influence strategies
- Develop interpersonal communication skills
Creating a Learning Organization
- The process of learning
- Organization and society – mutual learning
- Learning for a new comer
- Sharing our wisdom
- Leaders show the way
Developing Learning Organization
- Change of skills
- Change of Attitude
- Change of culture
Characteristics of a High Performing Work Culture
- The aligned and focused organization
- External environment
- Core business values
- Workflow, systems and practices
- Leadership approach
Evolving Performing Communities
- Human needs and organization
- The “society building” role of business
- The signs of our time
HR Managers, Executives, Officers.
lectures, group discussions and syndicate work
Duration : 2 days
Time : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue : To be announced
Fee : RM2,485.00
Facilitator : Dr Balan Dass 016 – 227 0057
Registration : Contact Program Manager, Tong How Lit.
Tel : 03 – 7955 2382
About the Facilitator:
Dr Balan Dass, holds a Ph.D in Adult and Continuing Professional Education from University Putra Malaysia, a Master in Education, majoring in Training & Development from University of Sheffield, UK.
He specialises in the areas like behavioural sciences, human resources, training and development and continuing education. He also teaches at tertiary level conducting classes at DBA and Masters’ levels.
He is a member and the Vice-President of the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management, a Certified HR Practitioner (CHRP), an approved trainer of Pembangunan Sumber Manausia Berhad and the Consultant for the National Human Resource Centre, Malaysia.