Winning the Talent War of retaining and enhancing an employee has always remained challenging. With clear and proper guidelines, organizations would be successful in their retention programme. The integrating of career development and the cultivation of key talents will be the strategy that one will have to follow for an effective retention.
- Managing the Talents in the Company
- Importance of talent management
- The elements of talent management
- Culture, work environment and talent management
- Attract & Retain Quality Staff
Building workforce stability through a strong corporate culture
Aligning retention campaign with current trends and corporate goals
Developing your value proposition for employees
- Integrating Career Development Plan to Retain & Cultivate Key Talents
Why productive workers leave? – Strategies in keeping them
The role of HR leaders in identifying and developing high potentials
Development of a talent management process, policies and guidelines
Understanding the link between performance and potential
Cater development programs towards a greater impact on associate retention and satisfaction
- Aligning Organization’s Objectives with Strategic Succession Planning
- Succession Planning as a management tool
- Factors threatening the effectiveness of succession planning
- Reviewing effectiveness and planning change
- Integrated approach on succession planning
- Tailoring a Plan to Reward the Right Skills & Competencies
- Developing competitive compensation plans suitable to the economic environment
- Retaining key talent with an effective ESOS programme
- Rewarding key talents beyond monetary incentives- Practical examples of incentive plan that drives employee satisfaction
- Measuring the success of your reward strategy
- Career Planning & Management
- Purposes and Importance of Career Planning and management
- Relationships of Career Planning and Management
- Who’s responsible for Career Planning and Management
- Organizational Career Development Programs
- Career Pathing & Career Accommodation
- Stress Management
Human Resource Managers/Executives/Officers, Recruitment Specialists.
Lectures, group discussions and syndicate work
- Duration : 2 days
- Time : 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Venue : To be announced
- Fee : RM1,950.00
- Facilitator : Dr Balan Dass 016 – 227 0057
- Registration : Contact Program Manager, Tong How Lit.
Tel : 03 – 7955 2382
About the Facilitator:
Dr Balan Dass, holds a Ph.D in Adult and Continuing Professional Education from University Putra Malaysia, a Master in Education, majoring in Training & Development from University of Sheffield, UK.
He specialises in the areas like behavioural sciences, human resources, training and development and continuing education. He also teaches at tertiary level conducting classes at DBA and Masters’ levels.
He is a member and the Vice-President of the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management, a Certified HR Practitioner (CHRP), an approved trainer of Pembangunan Sumber Manausia Berhad and the Consultant for the National Human Resource Centre, Malaysia.